TALENTLOCK'S CURRENT OPENINGS
Come be part of our winning team!!
SYSTEMS ANALYST - $35-40/HR.
Location - Remote
Responsibilities: Join an exciting Technical Integration workstream and be responsible for coordinating the deployment of software and drive the analysis of data mapping and file transfers. Confirm usage of legacy reports by interacting with application owners (business and technology) to define dependencies and allow for decommissioning of unneeded reports and tasks. Generate mapping documentation detailing the data requirements for target state data sets. Identify how to track, trend, and measure the quality of completeness and accuracy of all deliverables. Requirements:
Must be bilingual in Spanish and English.
2+ years of experience in business systems analysis.
Familiarity with mainframe development (JCL and Transmission)
Demonstrated experience writing data requirements and SQL queries.
Good understanding of data modeling and schema concepts.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
Ability to coordinate with multiple subject matter experts.
Must be a highly motivated, self-driven individual who can operate independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
Exhibit a proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities and rapid change.
CLOUD SYSTEMS OPERATOR (AZURE AND AWS)
Locations - Orange, CT. Rochester, NY. Augusta, ME. or Portland, OR.
Provide resources with in-depth knowledge of these core technologies on the Cloud and provide supporting evidence: IAAS, VM, Storage, database, networking, AKS, PaaS, IaC, Terraform , GitHub
Act as the administrator for the corporate Azure platform and AWS platform
Azure and AWS administration knowledge
Experience with IAAS, VM, Storage, database, networking, AKS
Knowledge of PAAS
Knowledge of IaC, Terraform , GitHub
Experience working with ticketing tools, automation, HPOO
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER - $38/HR.
Location: Orange, CT (hybrid, 4 days onsite)
• Gathering data from multiple sources
• Utilizing PowerBI platform to transform the data
• Maintain high performing service support functions including and IT Service Desk, Desktop Support and VIP Support
• Ownership of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
• Ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
• Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
• Champion Service and Support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimized and agreed
• Drive internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
• 10+ years in IT
• Experience with the PowerBI platform and gathering data from Altiris, SCCM, CMDB. ServiceNow, SAP, Excel, and other data sources
• Proven experience in End User process optimization in in big organizations
CHANGE MANAGEMENT COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
Location - Orange, CT (hybrid, 4 days onsite)
Change Management Consultants apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people impacts of change due to process development/transformation and/or technology implementation; diagnose, design, implement, and assess change management strategies and plans in support of overall Organizational Excellence initiatives; identify people side risks and anticipated points of resistance; conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings to stakeholders.
Contribute to change management initiatives through planning, assessment, diagnosis, design, and implementation at a department/office level, as a member of a broader campus, college or work unit team
Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people impacts of change due to process development/transformation and/or technology implementation
Participate in organizational change management projects and make recommendations for improvements
Assist with data collection, management, and analysis
Assist in the identification of risks and anticipated points of resistance and participate in the development of plans to mitigate or address concerns
Assist in documenting definitions and attributes of current processes using visual diagrams, process models, process maps or other tools as appropriate
Support the development of actionable and targeted change management plans
Contribute to the application of readiness assessments; evaluate results and support the presentation of findings to relevant stakeholders